Banting Postdoctoral students donate money to leading academic, national and international candidates, who will contribute to national, social, and research development, including visibility, and encourage applicants to apply their application before the deadline.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellows is one of the leading government research programs. The event began with the support of the first-year candidate through Vanier Canada High School Scholarships, which is on track for Banting Postdoctoral Fellows and further education (Tier 1 and 2 Canadian Seats) Research) to a high level working with the Canadian Research Council, and was announced in 2014, the first Canadian Research Center.
As a rule, these programs aim to provide an efficient research worker in Canada and make Chinese a world-renowned country for quality research and research training. They have added other training vehicles, such as postgraduate programs funded by three partner institutions (National Science and Research Council of Canada – NSERC, Health of Canada – CIHR, and the Canadian Society for Social and Human Research (SSHRC). Banting Postdoctoral fellowships offer senior drivers and competitive researchers the opportunity to achieve their full potential and enhance their careers.After completing the integration program, Banting Fellows will be in a unique position to integrate the growth potential of Canadian research and economic and national development.
High School High School High School
- Type – high school
- Organization – Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program
- Toasar to read – Canada
- Curriculum – Research in Health, Science and / or Technology, Modern Science and / or People
- Nature – Men and Women
- DeadlineSpecial Application – October 1, 2021
The Benefits of Knowing the School Fellow
The purpose of Banting Postdoctoral Fellows is:
- Embrace and take care of your diploma, national and international diplomas
- Develop their leadership skills
- Prepare them for success as tomorrow’s survey reveals
Cost: $ 70,000 per year (tax)
School Banting Education Program
- Health check
- Science and / or technology
- Social norms and / or people
Possibility for Banting Postdoctoral School
Banting Postdoctoral readers vary in their focus on the interaction between:
- The seeker – their talent and ability to launch a powerful research project; we have
- University-sponsored – dedicated to research and development program with a school priority
Applicants to the Banting Postdoctoral Fellows must complete their application in full partnership with the host company presented.
Scholarships are open to all eligible candidates to meet the requirements.
Time for Postdoctoral Banting colleagues
- May – September 2021: Applicants from the partner company are certified to use, prepare and deploy the equipment (companies may have a deadline).
- October 1, 2021: line-up for full application submission
- October to December 2021: Application review
- February, 2022: Notification of results. Candidates will be notified by email when the results are prepared on ResearchNet.
- April to October 2022: Payments begin
How to Apply for a Banting Postdoctoral School
Candidates for Postingctoral School students to complete their application in full partnership with the hospitality company.
Candidates must prepare and present. It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the project is completed. This ensures that all employee certificates and representation assessments are submitted.
Candidates should make sure that they follow the guidelines of the Electoral Commission before starting their application. This guide outlines the three assessment criteria and contains useful information on how to assess the situation.
Application on deadline
- October 1 (Year)